Saturday, January 12, 2008

Attack of the 'Stache

It's high time the world gets a chance to see my beautiful chin. Even though mullets are a HUGE fashion trend among the youth in Spain (the more creative the better - and I never knew how creative you could be with a mullet!), it seems to me I must be missing a little redneck aesthetic since moving here. At any rate - my standard goat had been pretty long for a while, and I playfully decided to go for something a little off the beaten path. Apparently, it is harder to take me seriously this way, and I now get kissed considerably less than I did before. So, as it appears this brilliant work of art is a limited time offer, I thought it'd be important to document and share the moment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Zoot alore!! Looking very french my friend, maybe that's close to spanish? I'd expect to find you riding a Amsterdamish bike with a baguette in your basket.

Unknown said...

I want to see some mullet pictures!