Monday, November 26, 2007

The Radiohead Effect


Paste Magazine is by far my favorite magazine. I really enjoy the effort they put into finding meaningful art. They focus mainly on music, but also get into film quite a bit. They touch on other subjects like books and video games as well. Their slogan is "Finding Signs of Life In Music, Film, and Culture." As a busy parent, I have found very little time to search for quality music and films - Paste has been incredibly helpful to me especially in finding new good music. They include CD sampler with each magazine. Their website is also pretty cool, usually highlighting some video and music on their site. On the whole, I find the site to have perhaps too much info, but I suppose that means just about anyone can find something that interests them.

The reason I am blogging about Paste right now is that they have shamelessly ripped off Radiohead's most recent marketing tool by letting you pay what you want for 11 issues (one year) of Paste. If you are interested, check out their offer. I heartily endorse the magazine, and this is a good chance to get an exceptional magazine at a price you appreciate. Did I mention the monthly CD alone is worth it?

No comments: